I decided I needed to make a second version of my gray matter quilt pattern. I wanted to show how the pattern would look using different fabrics from the one I chose and it was a good opportunity to test out my own pattern and double check that everything was right.
The biggest difference between this version and the original is that I used orange instead of medium greys for the large triangles. I wanted this one to really pop and these fabrics really did the trick.
|The oranges are brighter than this photo unfortunately I am limited in my photo taking due to weather…|
The top is completed and I hope to start quilting it sometime this week. I am thinking multiple straight lines running through the white sections but am open to suggestions if anyone has any!