I decided to finally hold myself accountable and join the finish along this quarter. I am a little late to the game but there is still 7 hours until the linky party closes. Shall we begin?
1) Flying Geese Quilt: This is the biggest item on my FAL list – my husband has been encouraging me to get it done for months now and something just needs to be done. It is a queen size flying geese quilt that for some reason or another decided to quilt by hand – and I need to finish the quilting and bind it.
2) Grey Matter #2: I have the fabric cut for this quilt and want to turn it into a finished quilt to show the versatility of the pattern.
April Rhodes Party Dress: Needs to be sewn together and finished. Finished: Blogged About here
4) Purple and Tan Quilt: I created a pattern and started cutting up that gorgeous stack of fabrics.
Milky Way Medallion #2: I have the fabrics pulled but nothing else done. I need to iron and start cutting so I can work on the pattern for this quilt. Finished: Blogged about here
I also have four more projects that live in my UFO bin that I don’t have pictures of and probably won’t get to but thought I would mention them anyway even if only just to record it for my sake.
6) My first real quilt top I ever made as an adult: top is done – maybe add borders but it needs to be quilted and bound.
7) Scrappy Lap quilt top and backing that I made but never blogged needs quilting and binding.
8) Tula Pink Bubble Quilt: I bought the Prince Charming quilt line a few years back and cut out a bunch of bubbles and proceeded to make a quilt with them. We ended up moving before I got it finished and now it is just sitting in a bin waiting to be finished.
9) The start of my first quilt ever (I was probably 8) – my mom found it and gave it to me and I need to figure out a way to finish it…It is a disaster of 90’s fabric and poor sewing.
Wow I have a lot to accomplish! But hopefully this FAL is just what I need to get my butt into gear. I have some extra time today so hopefully I can get a little closer to knocking one of these off my list!