I am finally back after an extended absence on my blog. We have been on vacation in the Caribbean for the last three weeks visiting my husbands family for Christmas. We had a wonderful time, but now we are trying to get into the swing of things. So to start the year off I wanted to share a few of my goals for 2015
Goals for 2015 in no particular order
1) Write more patterns: I would like to have a total of 10 patterns for sale by the end of the year (I currently have 3, so that would be 7 more pattens this year – a little ambitious, but what is the point of making goals, if they aren’t hard)
2) Learn to tailor clothes – I have so many clothes that I like, but they just don’t fit quite right. I would love to be able to adjust them for a perfect fit.
3) Make more clothes – this goes hand in hand with my previous goal, but I would love to be able to make my own clothes (and have them actually fit).
4) Get published in a magazine – I have never submitted an idea or a quilt as I am a little intimidated by the process, but I would love to have at least quilt in a magazine.
1) Post more – I said this last year, and I will say it again, I need to work on posting more often. Scheduling ahead, doing a series, whatever.
2) Build myself a website. I would love to switch away from blogger for a few reasons, but I mostly want to have a proper website/blog.
1) Be the best wife I can to my husband – My husband works so hard to take care of me and make me happy, I want to make sure he is being treated the way he deserves (all the time, even if I am having a bad day).
2) Draw more – I went to art school for 2 years and used to love drawing, but I got out of practice and lost some of my confidence. I would love to get better and try to work towards creating a fabric line.
3) Draw closer to God – Read/study the bible more, pray more, etc. Just try to develop my relationship with the Lord even more.